|ODob||Дата: Пятница, 19.08.2011, 12:24:44 | Сообщение # 1|
|Как вам такой вариант трудоустройства? - |
И работа, главное неплохая - полевым суперинтендантом в Афганистане. И то, если вы гражданин Южной Кореи.
Это что, прикол такой или это все имеющиеся вакансии для граждан России? А в Чечню случайно нет свободной вакансии для граждан Гондураса?
Вакансия от 08.08.11 на должность/специальность:
Senior Field Superintendent (Rotating & Static Equipment) - Afghanistan
Направление деятельности: Управленческий персонал
Responsible for the supervision and co-ordination of site construction activities relating to the designated area of responsibility.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
• Managing construction activities carried out by contractors, ensuring the scope of work is achieved in accordance with contract requirements and timeframe, and in compliance with specifications and standards established.
• Coordinating the activities of speciality supervisors ensuring that priority disputes are resolved.
• Cooperating closely with the Safety team to ensure that HSE standards are maintained and that safety issues are monitored and addressed by the site supervision team.
• Ensuring that contractors duties are performed by competent and experienced personnel and in sufficient numbers to achieve objectives, promptly advising the Construction Area Manager of any areas of concern.
• Ensuring that the quality of work carried out complies with HSE standards.
• Monitoring and reporting, in conjunction with speciality supervisors, technical progress.
• Monitoring and reporting, in conjunction with Project Control personnel, the progress of contractors.
• Participating in construction meetings with contractors.
• Reviewing and commenting on documentation produced by contractors (eg technical reports, specifications, procedures, drawings, etc) ensuring implementation of established procedures and good engineering practice.
• Reviewing and evaluating any change proposals / requests, ensuring appropriate technical support is provided in decision making.
• Expediting with material control function material delivery, distribution and availability in accordance with planned activities, ensuring Contracts & Procurement are notified to purchase lost or missing material.
• Providing within the Construction Site Team, for studies and activities, a point of direct contact and liaison with various RoK/FSU design institutes, interested parties, and approvals and regulatory authorities.
• Deputise for the Construction Area Manager.
• Ensuring all activities carried out by the contractors are incompliance with the Permit To Work (PTW)
• Ensuring all works are properly tested and are in compliance with project standards.
• Close Liaison with project QA/QC department and ensuring that all works carried out are in compliance with project QA/QC standards.
• Ensuring / Coordinating work Feasibility & Constructability
• Managing interface between contractors to ensure smooth Job Progress.
• Ensuring contractors clear all punch list items and final handover of works is completed.
• Demonstrate a positive and pro-active commitment to HSE through the personal application of safety critical behaviors;
• Compliance with Republic of Kazakhstan Statutory HSE Regulations, Codes and Standards;
• Applying agip kco’s HSE Policies & Management System Requirements;
• Supporting/ Participating in Emergency Drills and Exercises as required;
• Reporting all Accidents/ Incidents and Unsafe Acts/ Conditions in a timely manner.
Required Minimum for HSE Training:
An individual in this position must as a minimum complete the following HSE training listing below. The list is not explicit and other HSE training requirements may apply based on specific areas/task the individual may be required to be involved in:
• AKCO Initial Induction (including Fire Safety and Electrical Safety modules)
• RoK Basic Industrial Safety Training
• RoK Safety and Labor Protection Training
• AKCO WRAP & TRIC Training
• AKCO Permit to Work Level 2 Training
• AKCO Working at Height Training
• AKCO SAFE-R
• AKCO Incident Investigation Training
• The job holder interacts with all staff within the designated area of responsibility and other Construction Site Teams and Onshore Early Works Engineers as and when necessary, and is expected to liase effectively, at his level, with other Agip KCO Operations Office staff.
• The job holder manages contractors and Agip KCO engineers within the Site Construction team
• The job holder has to work effectively with international and local contractors on a team basis, and liase and work effectively with RoK technical and regulatory staff
Qualifications & Experience:
The job holder must have :
• Tertiary education Diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of fifteen years discipline experience incorporating detailed design and operations experience, preferably in complex onshore and oil and gas project.
• Experience in design and operation of high H2S content facilities with stringent requirements in terms of HSE is desirable.
• Experience in Former Soviet Union and/or Caspian Area would be preferred, as would previous similar company role, especially in managing and interfacing with major contractors
The job holder must have proven:
• Capability to coordinate personnel relating to construction engineering disciplines in area of responsibility
• Capability of working on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proactive approach to decision process
• Ability to carry out business activities in a multi-cultural environment and to exercise intercultural sensitivity in dealing with the Company’s socio/political environment
• Good technical, interpersonal and team-working skills
• Full understanding of importance in planning and executing projects
• Working knowledge of all relevant discipline codes and standards
• Ability to communicate well, laterally and vertically within an organization
• Influencing and presentation skills, ability to liase with stakeholders and be capable of constructive engagement with the RoK Authorities
• Business planning skills - in so far that it impacts upon management of the Project
• Application of a strong commercial focus whilst maintaining an appropriate cost/time/quality balance
• Ability to identify the need for and manage the integration of HSE and technical risk processes into engineering and project solutions
• Fluent spoken and written English preferred.
The job will be performed in Eskene West on a 28/28 week rota
For RoK citizens only
Locaton: Eskene West
С уважением, Образцов Дмитрий
Сообщение исправлено ODob - Пятница, 19.08.2011, 12:25:41
|Соискатель86||Дата: Понедельник, 22.08.2011, 3:06:44 | Сообщение # 2|