Работа в нефтяной и газовой отрасли
OilCareer.Ru Работа и карьера в нефтегазовой отрасли
Работа

Работа в компании Baker Hughes от info@bakerhughes.us.com - Форум нефтяников

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: speakermw, ODob  
Форум нефтяников » Работа в международных компаниях » Baker Hughes » Работа в компании Baker Hughes от info@bakerhughes.us.com (Будьте осторожны это мошенническая рассылка)
Работа в компании Baker Hughes от info@bakerhughes.us.com
OilCareerДата: Четверг, 30.06.2011, 6:41:11 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Статус: Offline
Недавно была замечена E-mail рассылка соискателям с предложением работы в компании Baker Hughes в зарубежном офисе.

Письма отправлялись с адресов: recruitment@bakerhughes.us.com и info@bakerhughes.us.com следующего содержания:

Code

Hello,

I hope my email finds you well. I am recruiting several positions for the Baker Hughes team in the United Kingdom. I came across your profile and I am interested in your background. However, I am not certain that you are exploring new opportunity now but I thought I should touch base. Let me know if this is something you are interested in by sending your recent CV to me at [b]recruitment@bakerhughes.us.com[/b]

Thanks!
James Jordan
HR HEAD

44-7924520764

About Us: For more than 100 years, Baker Hughes has provided the global oil and natural gas industry with premier products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion, and production. But we’ve built our outstanding global reputation on the skills and dedication of our hardworking employees, who invent and implement innovative technology that rivals the space industry in its complexity and sophistication.

Почему это обман? Вот несколько причин для того чтобы так считать...

1. Рассылка производится всем подряд, обращение начинается не по имени и со слов "Hello!"

2. E-mail адреса: recruitment@bakerhughes.us.com и info@bakerhughes.us.com зарегистрированы в доменной зоне www.us.com Зайдя на этот сайт вы можете сами убедиться что он не имеет никакого отношения к компании Baker Hughes. Более того, вы можете даже сами зарегистрировать там домен типа "Halliburton" , нажав "Get a .US.COM Domain now" и настроить на нём любой почтовый ящик.

3. В подписи указан некий "James Jordan" и должность "HR HEAD" - не бывает такой должности! Обычно это: Recruitment Manager HR Department или Recruitment Administrator или Head of HR Administration или Head Division...

4. В письме от пишет что набирает команду в "United Kingdom", тогда почему с домена зарегистрированного в US. Все корпоративные адреса имеют вид: @bakerhughes.com

OilCareerДата: Понедельник, 11.07.2011, 2:23:09 | Сообщение # 2
Admin
Quote (менеджер)
На сегодня, более 50% все объявлений о работе на сайте с обратным адресом @mail.ru
куда смотрят модераторы?
А они кто? Работодатели?

На странице с каждой вакансией есть так называемая кнопка "Ж" для отправки жалобы на вакансию или работодателя. Каждую жалобу модераторы проверяют, и если факт мошенничества подтверждается, то такой работодатель блокируется.

Quote (ODob)
По-этому, они делают объявления на сайтах с обычного своего ящика, чтобы не "светить" свой корпоративный рабочий, ибо туда потом будет сыпаться спам и письма.

Подтверждаю - это факт!

менеджерДата: Понедельник, 11.07.2011, 5:34:36 | Сообщение # 3
Разумно
Но если бы пришли устраиваться на работу а в целях конспирации вас повели оформляться в офис на дверях которого весит вывеска М/Ж вход 15 руб, у вас бы это вызвало подозрение, не так ли?

gergesДата: Среда, 12.10.2011, 3:10:45 | Сообщение # 4
dear friends,
after saying hello. Iam new user in this site. Iam a petroleum engineer from Egypt. recently i have recieved amessage from Baker Hughes in UK from Mr james jordan who is the HR administrator of this company. I want to know if this company is true and this E mail is from the company or not. also if any one know any thing about this person or this company please tell me.
here is the message

Hello Gerges Farid Gerges,

I hope my email finds you well. I am looking to recruit a petroleum engineer to join the Baker Hughes team in North sea United Kingdom.Your profile caught to my attention and I decided to reach you. However,I am not certain that you are exploring new opportunity but I thought I should touch base. Let me know if this is something you are interested in.

Thanks!

James Jordan
HR ADMINISTRATOR
N: B. To respond to this message just click the reply button on your email page.This is to enable us keep record of our correspondence and avoid unsolicited email coming into our mailbox. About Us: For more than 100 years, Baker Hughes has provided the global oil and natural gas industry with premier products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion, and production. But we’ve built our outstanding global reputation on the skills and dedication of our hardworking employees, who invent and implement innovative technology that rivals the space industry in its complexity and sophistication. We're one of the world's largest and most safety-conscious providers of oil field services. Come in and explore your future! It's more than making a living. It's finding a purpose. We invite you to explore this employment opportunity with us that can expand your skills, develop your career, and help you rapidly advance into a leadership role. Phone: 44-7924520764

Please if any one has any information tell it to me soon in English as I do not understand rusian language.
thank you

speakermwДата: Среда, 12.10.2011, 10:43:15 | Сообщение # 5
This mail has no relationship to Baker Hughes, because all Baker Hughes empoyees mails ending on @bakerhughes.com. This mail is fraud and later this person who sent it, will ask you to send money for Visa or for paper work, don't beilive in it. All International oil service companyes have Web site where you can leave you CV. Good luck in the job search.

ODob ну не говорит чувак на русском, вот и попросил объяснить

gergesДата: Среда, 12.10.2011, 1:29:55 | Сообщение # 6
Dear friend,
thank you for your reply. I want to say that the e- mail of the sender is ended by @bakerhuges.com. also this message is sent to me after i have leave my cv in the company website. also no one have not asked me any money yet. Please give me your opinion in English please.
thanh you for your attention

speakermwДата: Среда, 12.10.2011, 1:58:38 | Сообщение # 7
So if the mail ended as @bakerhughes.com not as @bakerhughes.us.com that means that mail was send by real HR employee, i think that it is real, actually if the message was sent after you left your cv on Baker's web site. It's ok, don't worry, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

gergesДата: Среда, 12.10.2011, 7:46:53 | Сообщение # 8
Dear friend,
thank you for your reply. Can you help me to give me any information about Mr James Jordan who is the Hr administrator in baker hughes in UK as he write in his message. Also now they convert me to an attorney who is called Mr Julian Sokatit to help me extracting my work permission in UK. If this attorney ask me any money, shall I pay or not . Please tell me about this or if you know some one who can benefit me about Mr James Jordan .
Thank you for your attention.

speakermwДата: Четверг, 13.10.2011, 9:13:42 | Сообщение # 9
I will try to check who is Mr James Jordan. But if somebody ask you to send money for visa or for permission to work in UK you must not to pay, all cost should be covered by company which is going to hire you. Beilive me if the ask money 100% it is fraud.

gergesДата: Пятница, 14.10.2011, 2:05:33 | Сообщение # 10
dear friend,
Really the attorney asked me money to finish the work permission. Also I notice that when I write a reply on any email to them it is written bakerhughes@london.com but the mails I recieved is from recruitment@bakerhughes.com . I dontot undestand this. Also the first e mail I recieved from this( from recruitment@bakerhughes.com across messagingengine.com to me). really I smell some fraud especially when I submitted my cv in the company website I recieved their confirmation under the email of ( recruiting@bakerhughes.com). what is your openion.

speakermwДата: Пятница, 14.10.2011, 11:06:01 | Сообщение # 11
Don't send money and forget about this. It is fraud 100%. The best way to stop this is to send mail to baker hughes security group because this accident could damage the company image.

Форум нефтяников » Работа в международных компаниях » Baker Hughes » Работа в компании Baker Hughes от info@bakerhughes.us.com (Будьте осторожны это мошенническая рассылка)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: