В общем срок до 30 сентября, пока не поздно подавайте заявки, если с английским нормально и удовлетворяете нижеприведенным требования, то шанс попасть велик
Settled in Trondheim and arranged every other year, UKA is the largest cultural festival in Norway. StatoilHydro is the main sponsor of UKA-09. During UKA-09 we will arrange faculty visits and invite students to screening interviews for summer jobs and graduate positions. Candidates for graduate positions may be invited to our assessment centre during UKA-09 for further evaluation.
If you wish to have a screening interview with us, please register your CV and transcripts in our talent database. Students who do not attach a copy of their original transcripts will not be considered.
Graduates in StatoilHydro will have a steep learning curve, and you are expected to develop an overall understanding of our activities and business challenges.
Summer interns in StatoilHydro will get challenging tasks in a multicultural environment.
For both summer interns and graduates, your exact assignment will be decided on the basis of your field of expertise, your interests and our business needs.
* Petroleum and exploration technology
* Drilling & Well
* Information Technology
* Operations, Maintenance and Modifications
* Last year of MSc or PhD
* Excellent results from relevant MSc
* International experience is preferred (lived, studied, and/or worked abroad)
* Excellent written and oral English language skills. Additional languages are an advantage
* 0-1 years of working experience
* Summer interns:
* Minimum third year students
* Excellent results from relevant education
* Study programmes relevant for working area/discipline
* Working period is medio May - medio August
* We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. StatoilHydro wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
* Summer interns:
* We offer a stimulating work environment based on our values, a high-performing environment giving direct feedback on your performance, competitive salaries, health and travel insurance, return transport from your country or region and accommodation for students who must relocate.
* Analytical and strategic mindset
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* High ethical standards
* International mindset and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Flexible with regard to work location
* Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger StatoilHydro. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.