Anotech ENERGY is an engineering consulting company with more than 550 employees, specialized in the field of oil and gas. We are the partner of major players in the oil and gas industry and energy sector. Anotech ENERGY is a subsidiary that belongs to Alten S.A which is a French Engineering consulting group that counts over 15 000 employees in 18 countries.
This position is based in Russia. Site Planner will be involved in a construction project.
• Works closely with the Owner's Site Team Specialists in order to obtain site progress input
• Maintains close contact with the contractor's time scheduling team
• Follows and checks the contractor's progress status to support invoices with regards to contractual conditions and payment schedule.
• Updates on a daily basis cost/invoice follow-up and time schedule
• Clarifies any open or unclear points to ensure transparency and accuracy
• Analyses the time schedule in detail , tries to anticipate drifts and proposes corrective actions together with the relevant Team Specialists
• Participates in Internal Site Meetings , Meetings with the contractor and meetings with the Team Specialists as well as with the Owner
• Prepares summary for monthly report regarding time schedule and cost/invoicing follow-up.
• Records and monitor local site expenses
• Follow up site fabrication status (steel structures & other works)
Context and environment:
• Rotation 11wx2w
Qualifications and Experience required:
Graduate engineer with minimum 5 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Fluent Russian is mandatory.
Good communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment.