Electrical Management Positions
Инженерно-технический персонал ИТР, КИП, АСУ и автоматика, Нефтепереработка, Проектирование объектов, Пуско-наладка оборудования, Строительство, Супервайзинг / контроль за процессом, Теплоэнергетика, теплотехника, Электроэнергетика
за пределами России
We are recuirting 3 permanent positions (6 months on/2 weeks off) for Nigeria (Port Harcourt) for a preferred solutions provider in Africa engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations to management of power systems i.e. from conceptualization to handing over the keys.
1. CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER
• Responsible for identification of technological advancements or improvements and/or enhancements to existing products.
• Ensuring that all Electrical construction projects (transmission, distribution and utility) are optimally designed (for winning tenders), executed and commissioned.
• Ensuring all projects to be delivered within budget and time schedule according to world-class standards
• Taking charge of delivery of the entire technical and operational functions (design, engineering, tendering, project management) of Transmission (extra high voltage & high voltage) and distribution construction projects
• Planning, budgeting, coordinating, executing, monitoring, controlling and close up of all projects exceeding the satisfaction of customers.
2. CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER
o Plans, schedules, direct and controls the progress of construction activities.
o Reviews and verifies accuracy and consistency of Engineering, Drawings and Specifications
o Monitors project progress to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
o Prepares regular reports on progress and requirements for labor, materials, machinery and equipment at the construction site.
3. PROJECT MANAGER
• Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
• Manages day – to – day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
• Manages project budget
• Carries out the pre-commissioning test to determine if there is any fault, and rectifies accordingly.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE THREE POSITIONS
• Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience ;
- Electrical Engineering technical background
- 10-15 years relevant working experience
- Approx. salary:
CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER: 7,000-9,000 USD/month depending on the experience;
CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER: USD 5000/month;
PROJECT MANAGER: USD 4000/month
- secured accommodation
- local transportation covered (company’s car) with guard
- international transportation (to / from home) covered
- visa costs covered
Please mention wich position you are interested in and send your updated CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and advise on your availability. Only suitable candidates will be contacted