Piping Engineering Manager
Инженерно-технический персонал ИТР
Our is a major Russian Oil & Gas company working on an international level, with many projects worldwide.
• Development of oil and gas fields and pipelines.
• Development of technical specifications for the design, manufacture, installation, testing and inspection process pipelines to meet the requirements of technological processes, chemical compositions of fluids, climatic and seismic conditions of the deposits.
• Develop a corporate technical standards in order to create a uniform set of requirements and achieve maximum harmonization of technical approaches and methods in the design of process piping systems for all projects of the Company.
• Control of the complete design work and ensure compliance with project-developed technical documentation for the contract to design, technical requirements, input data requirements and regulatory documents.
• Review and approval of major technical decisions concerning the design, manufacture, installation, inspection and testing of process piping.
• Conduct a technical evaluation of proposals vendors and preparation of expert advice on choosing the most cost-beneficial, technically feasible and safe solutions.
• Provide a highly competent technical support to project teams, contractors and operators as part of its functional profile.
• Be a qualified expert in the design of process piping.
• Have extensive experience in the application of hydraulic calculations, piping, selecting the optimal diameter, traces and system configurations.
• Have the skills of water hammer calculations resulting from the closure of valves or stops pumps.
• Have a deep academic and specialized knowledge of the principles of strength calculations of pipelines (eg Von Misses, Tresca, and other theories of fracture of materials under complex loading).
• Have at least 5 years experience in the use of ASME B31.1 / B31.3 and Code Cases and be able to apply formulas and equations of these codes for the "manual" calculations of simple lines on the flexibility and power.
• Have expert skills in the use of computer programs or AutoPIPE CAESAR II for the calculation of complex piping systems in accordance with ASME B31.3 / B31.1, including the dynamic analysis of the seismic loads.
• You have experience in reporting on the estimates of pipeline systems (Stress Analysis Calculation Reports).
• Have experience of calculations of components with complex geometry using FEPipe or equivalent computer program.
• Have experience in the calculation of local stresses in the wall of blood vessels arising from the provided pipe fittings loads (WRC-107/297, PD5500).
• Be able to choose the most appropriate type and location of pipe supports, including spring suspension (spring hangers) and support from the immutable force (constant effort supports).
• Have extensive experience in developing P & ID and Line Lists, preparation of isometric drawings and specifications for the manufacture, installation and testing of pipelines.
• Have the skills and determination of critical piping drafting Critical Line Lists.
• Understand the standards of ASTM, ANSI, API, DIN piping components (pipe, flanges, gaskets, fittings, mounting bolts, valves, safety valves drip, etc.).
• Have a good understanding of mechanical and chemical properties of steels, alloys and polymers used for the manufacture of piping components, and have skills in preparing specifications piping material classes (Piping Classes).
• Have experience in designing pipelines for sour environments (high content of hydrogen sulfide), with the requirements of NACE MR 0175.
• Understand the principles and practical skills in a performance analysis of the stability of the pipeline systems against fatigue failure under the influence of fluctuations: acoustic, mechanical, pulse, hydropercussion, cavitation, etc.
• Have extensive experience in the layout of equipment and piping to trace well pads and plants collection and preparation of oil and gas.
• Have the necessary training and experience in HAZOP, IPF, HAZAN, HAZID, Design Reviews, 3-D Model Reviews as an expert on technological pipelines.
• Have extensive experience in project development and construction of major gas fields, to understand the sequence of phases of the project and be able to develop construction documents at the stages of Conceptual, Pre-FEED, FEED Detailed Design.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Advanced English and Russian a must.
• Higher Technical education.
• Applicants MUST be elegible to work in the RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 30 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include: Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, please contact Dennis Yurkevich at Fircroft on +7 (495) 604-17-45