LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR – UPSTREAM
Добыча сырья и производство
Oil and gas company (our client) is looking for LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR – UPSTREAM
· Coordinate the acceptance and handover of facilities and equipment from COE and AD (EMDC) for Sakhalin-1 locations (Nogliki, Chayvo, Odoptu, Dekastri sites).
· Implement contracts for support services at Sakhalin-1 locations, including Catering, Camp Maint, Transport.
· Finalize Operating procedures, and implement suitable inductions and training for incoming Logistics personnel.
· Plan and execute assigned elements of Stewardship Transfer, including transfer of personnel, equipment and documentation.
· Manage any shared-service arrangements with EMDC Logistics.
· Leadership and development of the Sakhalin-1 logistics workforce and functions. Develop training and development plans for personnel.
· Operational oversight of contractor performance and compliance, developing and implementing strategies for contractor development where required.
· Ensure all logistics and support services for Sakhalin-1 operations are in place and OIMS compliant, to meet the needs of Production operations.
· Ensure work management activities are consistent and aligned to ExxonMobil best practices, with any variances identified, documented and reported.
· Provide a focal point for any Sakhakin-1 activities and planning events requiring Logistics input, such as drilling campaigns, shutdown maintenance or contingency operations.
· Liaise and integrate plans with other functions and stakeholders, including O&M, Procurement, Security, CA and 3rd party contractors.
· Ensure full and complete reporting of group activities, including routine KPI’s and Metrics, as well as other reports as required.
1. Responsible for the day to day execution of work by the work team (logistics personnel and contractors).
2. Guides and controls company logistics activities to meet production priorities, achieve or exceed safety, cost saving, schedule and quality objectives.
3. Coordinate specific project or contingency support activities.
4. Responsible for overseeing the compliance, operational performance and cost of logistics contractors.
5. Coordination of and input at meetings: Logistics team meetings, Facility Toolbox meetings, Planning Meetings, Contractor meetings and workshops.
1. Stewardship of Logistics Best Practice implementation for Sakhalin-1 operations.
2. Participate in the continuous improvement of logistics support, ensuring close integration with stakeholders and other functions (eg: O&M, Procurement, Security).
3. Identification and implementation of contractor performance improvement opportunities.
1. Utilize company benchmarking and market analysis to ensure safest and most effective use of Logistics funding.
2. Budget development and stewardship for Sakhalin-1 Logistics cost centers.
1. Communicates job safety requirements to ensure that subordinates understand the work objectives, safety, health, environmental and security concerns
2. Leading proponent of the safety management tools
3. Ensure safe work within own group and area: demonstrate safety leadership.
· Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
· Cultural sensitivity.
· Understanding of the Production Logistics models for support, and their application in the Upstream field environment.
· Work in extreme environments.
· Skills and leadership development in different cultural settings.
· Has ability to understand Logistics scenarios and problems, and able to develop and execute structured plans and solutions.
· Can build good relationship with others, while achieving objectives. Fosters co-operation with other teams, and 3rd parties.
· Degree or comparable qualifications in Business, Operations or Logistics.
· IT systems- ERP / Microsoft Word Apps to Intermediate or Advanced standard.
· Training or leadership qualifications or certifications.
· Safety leadership qualifications or certifications.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· 7-10 years experience with operational Logistics functions, with remote experience preferred.
· 5+ years Supervisory experience.
· Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting.
· Experience in staff management and development in a developing country environment.
· Experience managing contractors within a dynamic, challenging and unpredictable environment.
· Demonstrated experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
· Experience of using SAP (or other) computerized maintenance management tools.
General Technical Skills
· Strong safety and compliance focus, setting challenging targets for the team and individuals.
· Advanced understanding of an integrated logistics operation, in remote locations.
· Advanced understanding of company control systems and Operations Integrity Management Systems.
· Advanced understanding of contractual methodologies and contractor oversight and control.
· Understanding and knowledge of the PNG commercial environment, marketplace and the role of government and regulatory authorities.
· Ability to balance and integrate security and community objectives into operational plans for Logistics.
· Good interpersonal and motivation skills, with ability to manage discipline and performance issues in the workplace.
Specific Technical Skills
· Advanced knowledge of safety management tools and processes. (Stepback 5x5, JSA, Risk Assessment)
· Knowledge of Fuel Management systems, reconciliations and controls.
· Knowledge of Load restraint, transport operations and scheduling in a field environment.
· Knowledge of Air transport, both RW and FW, for Passengers and cargo.
· Knowledge of EM and Russia regulatory frameworks for aviation, transport, fuel and food safety.
· Knowledge of field road maintenance, and facility maintenance requirements for non-process buildings.
· Advanced ability in identifying risks, and facilitating solutions for improved performance of Logistics operations.
· Knowledge of resources industry work environments and systems.
· Strong written communication and reporting skills.
· Advanced applications ability (SAP, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel,)
||0 из 5