за пределами России
Job Title Drilling Supervisor
Assignment Type Residential / Rotational
Main Job Function:
To execute operations, supervising drilling contractors and specialist personnel, according to approved work programmes in a safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner and in accordance with all Corporate, and Legislative requirements and regulations. To supervise drilling and completion execution assuring that operations conform to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Supervising contractors in the execution of all drilling and associated programs, including well testing, ensuring that all objectives are met in a safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner and in keeping with all regulatory requirements.
• Coordinating the collection of all data to be transmitted back to base and ensure the correctness, content and quality of such data.
• Acting as the custodian and responsible person for the drilling reporting system.
• Taking responsibility for maintaining cost control during the operations. Liaising with the contractor Rig Superintendent with a view to keeping him fully abreast of current drilling and associated activity and make him aware of any condition which may influence safety and operability of the installation.
• Continually monitoring the effectiveness of the ongoing process and to report on same. To suggest and discuss any changes which may be required to the program, with a view to improvement.
• Supervision of the maintenance work of drilling related equipment, in accordance with the company and manufacturers procedures, to ensure efficient and safe operation of said equipment.
• Evaluating and reporting on the performance of service contractors.
• Taking prompt action and notify the Drilling Superintendent in the event of unplanned events on the installation.
• Evaluating and reporting initial categorization of incidents, and execute thoroughly in co-operation with the Drilling Superintendent, any incident investigations, analysis and follow up in order to prevent recurrence.
• Training, developing and motivating staff (also from other disciplines and contractors) and render technical support and guidance.
• HSE responsibility (Planning, Risk, Reporting, Incident Management, Permits, Conformance etc).
• Coordinate regular drilling unit inspections with drilling contractor and service companies and act on the results of these.
• A few years Oil & Gas industry experience at Supervisory level.
• A few years drilling supervision experience.
• Relevant IWCF / IADC.
• Fluent in English.
• The job holder must have proven experience of :
o Drilling Activities: Drilling Operation, Mud Line Suspension, Horizontal Drilling, Drilling Fluids & Cement & Cement Operation Design/Operation, Well drilling experience
o Completion Activities: Completion activity and workover operation, Well Testing (Oil), Well Testing (Gas), Gravel Pack, Dual Completion, Perforating Technique, Completion and workover experience
o Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, Underbalance Drilling, Coil Tubing Drilling
o High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Simultaneous Drilling, Rig Construction / Upgrading, Wellbore Stability/Sand Production/Prediction&Control
o High Profile Completion-WO-Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid), Well Stimulation (Frac), Stimul/Compl/Gravel Pack/Fract Jobs Fluids Design&Eng, Hp/Ht Completion, Simultaneous Production, Wellbore Stability/Sand Production/Prediction&Control