Mechanical Engineer (Operations)
Dietsmann - Дитсманн
Инженерно-технический персонал ИТР, Пуско-наладка оборудования
Вахтовый метод, за пределами России
• Responsible to oversee the smooth operation of all GTPP Plant equipment and processes (Mechanical).
• Proposes and initiates work activities to maintain Plant performance and safe Operation
• Ensures that all work is carried out in line with the relevant HSE Policies, Permit to Work System and that the Environmental Standards are being adhered to
• Plans, Installs, adjusts, inspects, services and repairs a variety of mechanical equipment and mechanical parts of electrical machinery and ensures that workmanship is completed in line with established standards and documented and if applicable tested in line with regulatory requirement
• Plans and occasionally carries out Preventative and Repair Maintenance and all non rotating equipment and assists where required in Rotating Equipment Maintenance Activities
• Supports the Manufacture of replacement parts and repairs and occasionally refinishes components using special machine shop equipment such as tool grinders, hydraulic shears, hand saws, hydraulic presses, milling machines and lathes
• Installs insulation, metal covering, and insulating blankets on high-pressure stem piping, low-pressure steam piping, air, and condensate, low and high-pressure water lines. Removes and reinstalls insulation when lines need maintenance
• Develops, implements and maintains an effective program of equipment and outage maintenance work; performs equipment inspections to ensure that the equipment is safely maintained and operable; performs related testing and repair as needed
• Installs, tests and maintains heating, ventilating and air conditioning such as compressors, condensers, pumps, control
• systems, fans humidifiers, chillers and heat exchangers
• Carries out preventive and corrective maintenance of the mechanical equipment, structures and building of power station operation; makes regular inspections and tests of facilities to determine the overall condition of the power plant. Reports the achievements, observations in writing to the planner
• Assist and Monitors other COMPANY`s contractors in carrying out their respective work. Particular attention to be paid to Compliance with the PTW system and compliance with respective HSE Standards
• Regularly review critical spares holdings. Make sure of completeness BOM into CMMS, correct min-max settings
• On request take Part in Meetings related to the Management of Change Process (MOC) for the GTPP
• Compile or receive detailed written Handover prior to; and completion of leave and/or field breaks
• Take Part in Root Cause Analysis studies as required
• English: intermediate
• Qualified Mechanic/Technician with at least eight (8) years
• experience in a PowerStation
• In date Qualification in Welding desirable, but not mandatory
• Demonstrable experience in Management of Subcontractors
• Demonstrates practical skills on common mechanical workshop
• machines (grinding, drilling, lathes, etc.)
• Has experience of work under strict Permit to Work System
• Must be physically able to climb towers, stairs or scaffolds as needed to support field work activities.
• Work on a shift basis 28/28, Iraq, Badra (Project GPN Badra).
• International contract (usd).
• All travel expenses are paid for by the employer.
• Accommodation, food are provided by the employer.
• Competitve salary.
• Shared accommodation facilities (2 person).
• Medical insurance, visa and medical check paid for by the employer.
• Safe security services during all shift.