Location - Tyumen
For existing and once completed new premises, both interior and exterior, it needs to be maintained to a high standard. The Facility or Facilities Manager and his/her team are responsible for managing the facilities either directly or through subcontractors. He/she needs to evaluate whether a subcontractor or direct hire provides the optimum value.
• Plan and Manage Operation & maintenance of utilities supply, air conditioning(HVAC), doors, lifts, stairs, lighting, back up generators, pest control; Office furniture, building fabrics, signage, interior and exterior landscaping, car parking, cleaning, waste disposal catering, planned preventative maintenance, repairs, renovation, decoration, & energy efficiency
• Plan and Manage office services including Help Desk process, security guards, reception process, stationary, vending & pantry services, shredding , printing, mail room, archives, and handyman services.
• Manage implementation and support of HSE compliance; including Emergency Response Plan, access control security systems & general security.
• Liaise with IT for telecommunications infrastructure operation & maintenance
• Instructs, supervises, evaluates and assists in recruiting assigned FM personnel, ensures FM resources are properly trained in operations and safety procedures. Prepares work schedule and outlines work assignments for each work crew
• Conduct periodic inspections to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and practices
• Develop/prepare and administers annual operating budget and long range capital plans for facility improvements for each location and manage monthly facility costs against budget.
• Maintains inventories and ensures an adequate supply of materials, equipment, parts and related items.
• Implement common facilities standards and initiatives to reduce costs and optimize space
• Leads continuous improvement efforts to enhance facilities operations and reduce operating costs
• Drive waste minimization and pollution prevention programs, implement energy management and conservation plans in line with the corporate HSE policies &goals
• Liaise with LL building managers to address maintenance issues under their scope.
• Manage contract acquisition/review/negotiation/vendor selection and preparation of related subcontract/purchase order agreements to provide for quality facility services at a competitive cost.
• Manage facility vendors/contractors to ensure contract requirements are met and they are delivering to standard & complying with contractual obligations. Ensure all contractors meet HSE requirements of the Contractor Management Procedure.
• Manage refurbishments, moves, changes, relocations, new facility site setups in conjunction with Real Estate plans and the business unit needs
• Prepares a variety of reports pertaining to finance, operations and other issues for submission to management
• Support Real Estate Manager for new facility projects typical roles, such as; identifying program requirements headcount, space etc., source architects & contactors, review architectural designs, regularly monitor and follow up with contractors to ensure they are delivering on time and within budget, review and escalate change or variation requests , liaise with government authorities regarding regulatory approvals
Profile & Qualifications
• Excellent communication skills in English and local language also
• University degree, preferably in an engineering discipline
• Proficient in MS Office
• From 3 years of FM related work experience, incl. experience in ground & Buildings maintenance
• A good knowledge of Country and Region
competitive salary + social package