Руководитель Одела Логистики
For Exxon Mobil
Position Title: Drilling Logistics Supervisor
Field Drill Team: Russia Exploration - West Siberia
Work Location: Nefteyugansk, Siberia, Russia
Assignment Type: Onshore Rotational 28-28
5+ years experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
• The Logistics Supervisor works with YuNG (Yuganskneftegaz – subsidiary of Rosneft) to manage the day-to-day logistics at operating bases, warehouses, ports, etc., and is responsible for implementing logistics strategies, material control, inventory management, and coordination of material movements to and from rig locations.
• The Logistics Supervisor ensures that all operations are managed safely in a cost effective, efficient manner consistent with Company, Regulatory and JOA requirements to ensure flawless execution.
• Coordination of vehicles for personnel movement and transfers and assignment of dedicated accommodation rooms with local hotel.
• Experience in supporting drilling activities in international frontier areas including international/ remote logistics, warehousing, inventory management and control, road and rail transportation, lift equipment, and procurement.
• Experience in material handling equipment, requirements and procedures (cranes, forklifts).
• Must have demonstrated sound ethical practices in supervising local labor, inventory control, oil field accounting, and contract administration.
• Be a strong team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast pace, fluid environment.
• Good organizational, interpersonal and management skills and an understanding of supplier/ customer dynamics.
• Proficient in the use of computers and have excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Good understanding of Company policies, procedures and requirements.
• Familiar with drilling and completion equipment, tools and supplies.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years’ experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Bilingual in Russian and English – both written and spoken
• Exceptional organizational and documentation skills, and the ability to rapidly extract, organize, correct, analyzing and present data.
• Manage and supervise supply base, warehouse and port operations, including the movement of materials and equipment, personnel, vehicles, and trucks.
• Work with YuNG (Yuganskneftegaz – subsidiary of Rosneft) and RN (Rosneft) as needed to support import/ export clearance of materials and equipment, and maintains appropriate import / export records and documentation for internal and regulatory requirements.
• Assists, as required, with contract tendering for supply base/ warehouse facilities, stevedoring, and custom-clearing agents.
• Maintain and use performance-tracking records as a tool for improving operations safety and efficiency.
• Ensure that logistics operations are in compliance with Company, Regulatory and JOA requirements.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks with a minimum of supervision.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment.
• Highly organized, proactive and creative
• Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills