This position is based in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The PDMS will be involved in a major Oil & Gas EPC’s project.
• Be responsible for producing skid package piping design and fabrication drawings from P&ID and client specification
• Perform pipe support drawings using PDMS
• Produce PFD and P&ID drafting as well as vessel internals layouts and detailing.
• Undertake the production of study skid piping layouts for proposal purposes and the development of detail skid package layouts considering all client maintenance and working environment requirements.
• Liaise with structural and pipe stressing engineers during development of layout and present and justify completed designs in design review meetings.
• Be responsible for checking vessel and equipment drawings for dimensional accuracy as well as trouble shooting fabrication problems
• Develop, engineer and design piping systems in association with project standards in Russian Federation and industry practices;
• Develop the generation of piping system concepts
Context and environment:
Qualifications and Experience required:
Graduate engineer with minimum 2 years experience in the energy industry.
Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Fluent Russian is mandatory.
Good communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment.