This position is based in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The Layout Piping Engineer will be involved in a major Oil & Gas EPC project.
• Manage piping resources, technical input and deliverables
• Approve technical decisions made by Piping Engineers and Designers
• Co-ordinate and control engineering man-hours and costs associated with the Piping & Layout engineering component of the project or proposal
• Ensure that Piping & Plant Layout Engineering and Design is carried out in accordance with company procedures and contractual requirements
• Review and approve the specification, design, supply, fabrication and installation of Piping and Static Mechanical equipment in onshore production facilities, ensuring that it meets project objectives, industry standards and best practice for safety, reliability and cost.
• Define contractor scope of work and review work progress and reports.
Context and environment:
Qualifications and Experience required:
Graduate engineer with minimum 5 years experience in the energy industry.
Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Fluent Russian is mandatory.
Good communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment.