Foreign company is looking for Quality Engineer. This work is based on permanent employment condition in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Sakhalin 2 project). Company provides employee good social benefits.
Responsible for: QA/QC
• Provide QA/QC support to the Infrastructure project and construction engineers. • Revising and establishing project procedures and Inspection Test Plans (ITP’s) • Reviewing and providing input to project team in Quality matters pertaining to contractor/sub/contractors. • Liaison with third party bodies (RGS,RTN) • Carry out audits/assessments of infrastructure project sub-contractors QA program • Identifying documentation requirements • Monitor and audit document compilation activities • Manage documentation turn over requirements commencing from construction through commissioning and start up. • Processing NCR’s CAR’s reports and following up for closures. • Reporting to the project QA manager • Site visits to monitor sub contractor QA systems.
Technical / Business Skills:
• Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities; • Notifies QA and project management of significant problems; • Completes documentation to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
• Good interpersonal skills, willingness to progress in the QA/QC role. • Strong documentation Skills. • Ability to work within a multi cultural team. • Ability to make judgement on QA/QC matters in individual situations • Competent computer skill in Microsoft Office
• Written and spoken English
• Previous work experience with QA/QC in an international environment.
Business & Industry Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of QA/QC working experience in a civil QA/QC role
• Relevant Russian or International technical Qualification.