Regional Director Russia
Добыча сырья и производство, Оборудование, ремонт/замена, Производство оборудования, Строительство, Управленцы и руководящий состав
Our client is a leading western company: oil&gas pipeline equipment and services
Lead and manage the sales & services execution activities within the assigned region in accordance with corporate policies, strategic goals and objectives and in compliance with local rules and regulations in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Strategic development (10%)
- Develops the 3 year impact plan in conjunction with the market segments, supervises and monitors its execution in order to achieve the regional vision,
- Identifies and develops, in conjunction with the market segments, upstream business opportunities for large projects, alliances and integrated services approach within the region to sustain the regional vision,
- Identifies, formalizes & nurtures clear routes-to-market with the Channel Partner Manager – developing, maintaining & monitoring a network of distributors, co-operation partners & representatives, and recommending adjustments to 3rd Party sales/marketing strategies and action plans as necessary,
- Interfaces with customers and industry organizations to acquire, develop, and implement profitable business or product/service line opportunities for the regional operation;
- Sales strategy execution (40%)
- Ensures the formulation and execution of marketing strategies for the regional operations that support the Company’s revenue and profit objectives;
- Defines and implements tactical sales action plans focused on capturing business opportunities and targeting local customer needs and requirements,
- Identifies & selects key new customers with a clear focus to broaden the offering for bundled products and services and contribute dynamically to company strategies,
- Ensures market intelligence and customer knowledge are sufficient to meet company targets and forecasts,
- Operational excellence (20%)
- Makes sure the operational execution of the programs and initiatives in the region are in line with our strategy and policies, implements KPIs and makes appropriate follow-up,
- Takes full responsibility to manage and grow the regional services capabilities,
- Ensures the HSE rules and procedures are followed in all operational regional activities;
- Team management (20%)
- Selects, evaluates, motivates and develops employees to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to meet company objectives, while complying with local employment guidelines,
- Sets personal objectives, provides fair and constructive feedback, assesses accurately employee performance, training needs, areas for improvement and possibility of future growth within the organization, and ensures training & development needs are addressed,
- Develops a positive team dynamics to ensure high performance,
- P&L management (10%)
- Leads the continuous improvement process in his team;
- Formulates the annual budget, ensures sales and margins targets are met and monitors capital expenditures to maximize return on investment.
- Reports to the Vice President EAM,
- Supervises a team of approx 70 people working in sales management and service delivery,
- Works in close collaboration with the market segments, the Solutions Support Group and the support functions,
- Participates to the EAM Management Team.
- Develops and maintains strong partnerships with the POCs of the region, ensuring their full satisfaction,
- Ensures high level of proactivity from the sales force to find new opportunities and expand our market share.
Knowledge, skills & abilities required:
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent, MBA is a strong asset, combined with minimum 10 to 15 years of sales experience,
- Knowledge of the pipeline and/or oil & gas industry within the region,
- Strong leadership and commercial capabilities,
- Understanding of the P&L and strategic insight,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian,
- Willing to travel extensively.