Large international oil and gas company is looking for Site HSE Specialist!
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience with major oil transportation capital project activities and with implementing an Incident and Injury Free culture.
• Min ten (10) years previous project works (5 years in Oil & Gas international projects)
• Experience in RF and/or R of K or other CIS locations
• Experience in mentoring national workforce
• Must have a methodical and well organized approach to the work environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interface with colleagues at all levels
• Must have experience with working in an integrated team environment
• Must be able to deal with short time frames and handle multiple competing priorities
• Proactive thinker
• Must be able to conceptualize processes and systems to meet project needs and effectively implement same
• English and Russian fluency required
Key functions include:
• Championing Incident and Injury-Free (IIF) engagement and implementation across all locations.
• Support Site HSE Team
• Assist in developing and implementing Site Specific HSE Plans
• Participate in Contractor activities (e.g., tool box talks, job safety analysis, safety meetings, etc.) and be a visible HSE leader
• Ensure Emergency Preparedness is maintained and fire safety standards are followed
• Lead or participate in incident investigations and root cause analysis
• Assist in orientation and on-boarding of new personnel
• Conduct inspections of Contractor’s facilities, work practices, and monitoring activities to ensure compliance with regulatory and CPC requirements.
• Compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) ensuring all interactions with governmental officials are compliant with FCPA requirements
• Maintain an open door communication and rapport with Project Team
• Promote a professional atmosphere
• Establish team building rapport with internal and external recipients to ascertain a successful working relationship