• 7 years of total experience
• Graduate of Technical High School of Engineering.
• 4 years of EPC Subcontract experience required
• Piping erection at Site.
• Cooperate in elaboration of request reports of work progress and man power utilization.
• Supervision of all piping works and ensures safety and quality standards of TR.
• Ensure that pipe supports, hangers and guides have been installed in accordance with the piping drawings and the pipe support details.
• Line check to verify the use of correct material fittings, valves, and supports, prior to hydro test and prepare punch list for incomplete works, check and closing after the work is done.
• Conduct safety walk through in the site in co-ordination with the safety department on weekly basis.
• Manages Piping subcontractors and help to solve technical and management problems.
• Working schedule: 3 month / 14 days (included travel days) 60 h/weeks. Monday – Saturday