Health, Environment and Safety Specialist
Охрана труда и техника безопасности
Oil and gas company (our client) is looking for Health, Environment and Safety Specialist
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN RF.
Fluent Russian & English
• Provides health, safety, fire protection and environmental (HSE) guidance to staff, technical groups and line management; monitors staff compliance and awareness of operational excellence (OE) requirements.
• Works with Moscow Office OE Champions, monitors OE processes implementation metrics and provides management reports on progress.
• Serve as Process Advisor for OE process(s) for EBU wide deployment.
• Administers electronic tools and databases, such as Site Safe. Monitors and analyzes site safe data and prepares reports as necessary.
• Facilitates incident investigations, makes required incident notifications, and coordinates implementation of appropriate corrective actions to incident root causes.
• Provide tools and facilitate processes for safe operation, including maintaining office safe work practices.
• Conducts workplace hazard identification and reduction program reviews, and coordinate implementation of appropriate follow-up actions.
• Monitor safety and fire prevention training, industrial hygiene surveys and incident investigations training, OE and compliance training programs and materials availability, arranges the delivery of selected training programs.
• Provides expertise for developing crisis management, emergency response and business continuity plans.
• Coordinates hypothetical drills and other compliance training exercises with office personnel and the appropriate local authorities
• Develops and conducts required HES training.
• Tracks completion of training and prepares management reports on same.
• Interprets and develops guidance on compliance with applicable Russian Federation (RF) laws, codes, regulations and standards; Company policies; and OE processes.
• Conduct compliance assurance audits, inspections and reviews to ensure regulatory and company policy compliance.
• Develops advice and guidance documents for use throughout the office as prescribed by local regulations and codes, Company policies and OE processes.
• Monitors and reviews proposed legislation and regulations with impact on HSE compliance.
• Assist with obtaining and maintaining office permits, and legal/regulatory inspections and reporting.
• Arranges and keeps all documents prescribed by the RF Legislation concerning compliance with applicable laws, codes, regulations, standards, Company policies and OE processes.
• Participates on the Russian Petroleum Forum Environmental Committee in its effort to advocate reform of HSE technical regulations.
• Develop OE Roadmap and work closely with EEME, JV Partners, and Field Management Team to ensure compliance with OEMS Processes/Programs as well as compliance with standards/regulations established by Russian Federal & local regulatory agencies. Demonstrates ability to lead and influence change in a diverse and sometimes complex working environment.
• Knowledge and ability to provide HES guidance, consultation and access to resources to EEME, JV Partner, and Field Management Team as well as contractor, operating and project personnel in areas associated with Project scope. including, but not limited to: production operations, drilling & workover operations, incident reporting & investigation, heavy equipment (including cranes, rigging and lifting), cutting & welding, scaffolding, excavations, construction safety, hydrogen sulfide, lockout / tagout, emergency planning & response, behavior based safety, job safety analysis, industrial hygiene, field audits / inspections, simultaneous operations, confined spaces, compressed gases, heat stress, electrical safety, support for business travel teams to remote locations, etc.
• Work closely with Business Unit Subject Matters Experts to monitor and verify Air, Water & Waste programs to ensure compliance with Business Unit and Regulatory expectations
• Monitors Spill Team activities including risk assessment and spill planning. Provide guidance as needed for environmental permitting for air and water issues. Monitors waste management, third party site inspections/audits, etc. Assists training efforts as required for Field Management Team personnel.
• Conduct incident investigation to identify root causes and recommended corrective actions for Company related incidents. Preparation and delivery of Safety Meeting materials and participation in Field Management Team morning meetings. Work closely with contractors working within Field Management Team. Establish and maintain close working relationship with regulatory agencies
• Monitors and provides oversight where necessary for environmental baseline study of BD projects to identify and assess existing liabilities and hazards.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Excellent Knowledge of Russian Federation Legislation and practices in the Safety Labor area, Labor Code.
Knowledge of Company policies, standards and Operational Excellence processes. - See more at: http://www.fircroft.com/job/health-environment-and-safety-specialist-jobid-rms0144091#sthash.OcwLNTgf.dpuf