Продажи и закупки (менеджмент)
Сахалин и курильские острова
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd. (Sakhalin Energy) is the operator of the Sakhalin-2 project under a Production Sharing Agreement with the Russian Federation. The company was formed in 1994 to develop the Piltun-Astokhskoye oil field and the Lunskoye gas field in the Sea of Okhotsk offshore Sakhalin Island in the Russian Far East.
Sakhalin Energy is a unique partnership drawing upon global oil and LNG expertise and experience.
Under the shareholding structure of Sakhalin Energy, Gazprom holds 50% plus 1 share, Shell 27.5%, Mitsui 12.5% and Mitsubishi 10%.
Location: RF, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Type of position: permanent.
Reporting line: Contracts Team Leader (Maintenance & Engineering)
- Develop and award 2-4 major contracts (>$500k) per annum with an average value of $45M.
- Develop and award 12-20 minor contracts(<$500k) per annum.
- Provide support to 6-8 major contracts in operation, with an annual value $20 M
- Develop and award 6-12 Purchase Orders (material supply) with individual values of $100k and above.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Aanalysis of CP demands and planning (historic spend data by category and vendor, identification and planning of the replacement of current service contracts and agreements);
- Filing and maintaining of all contractual documentation (i.e. Contract Requisitions, minutes of the meetings, correspondence, pre-qualification information, bidders nominations, Invitation to Tender, clarifications and associated correspondence, bids, bid opening sheets, copies of contractual documentation, novations and variations, Approval Routing Sheets, evaluation summaries, appointment letters, bank and parent company guarantees, close-out certificates, etc.);
- Maintain portfolio of contracts / procurement information in Omnicom and SAP including introduction and timely updates of respective data;
- Coordination of pre-qualification and bidders list composition, issue of Invitation to Tender, clarifications, commercial evaluation, preparation of Tender Board presentations (strategy, bid list, approval, commercial overview etc.);
- Post Contract and Purchase Order Support;
- Liaise with Russian Content department and Vendor Management team to ensure opportunities to work with Russian contractors and suppliers are fully considered.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and supporting junior CP staff in the CP process implementation and resolving contractual issues.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Higher professional education in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Finance, Accounting, Law, Economics, or Business Administration;
- Additional training or professional qualification in contracting and procurement is a preference;
- The minimal previous work experience under the speciality shall be 5 years;
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the Intentional EPC market in Oil & Gas Industry;
- Technical knowledge of the business (Preferably technical background) – Oil & Gas
- CP knowledge & experience (work in Contracts & Procurement)
- International companies experience (preferably)
- Conversational English.
- relocation expenses coverage;
- life and medical insurance;
- 50 calendar days vacation. One paid vacation flight across RF per annum;
- access to sport facilities;
- corporate pension opportunity;