Civil Works Specialist/Supervisor for Anotech ENERGY Russia
Anotech ENERGY is an engineering consulting company with more than 550 employees, specialized in the field of oil and gas. We are the partner of major players in the oil and gas industry and energy sector. Anotech ENERGY is a subsidiary that belongs to Alten S.A which is a French Engineering consulting group that counts over 15 000 employees in 18 countries.
This position is based in Kazakhstan. Civil Works Specialist/Supervisor will be involved in a major Oil & Gas operator’s project.
• Prepare and conduct invitation to tender for services and equipment contracts
• Ensure operational programs are prepared
• Draw-up and implement operating procedures
• Ensure the respect of safety rule and frames of references
• Ensure follow-up of the operations
• Ensure cost follow-up
• Ensure that studies to improve the performances are conducted
• Optimize activities of services providers and assess their performances
• Ensure anticipation of needs and organize supplies
• Propose technical innovations
• Contribute to improving skills and know-how
• Produce the technical and operational synthesis
Context and environment:
Qualifications and Experience required:
Graduate engineer with minimum 7 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Fluent Russian is mandatory.
Good communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment.